We are always looking to people with passion, attitude and dreams to join our team
Join Our International Team
You’ll work on cutting edge technology that will drive our clients business and improve the way the world works and lives. You’ll be part of an passionate and diverse team. You’ll be self motivated, train yourself, train others and receive training to be better than the best.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Engineering
Cutting edge problems in applied deep learning, machine learning, and AI in one or more of the following areas:
Computer vision, object detection and localization, speech recognition, natural language processing, recommendation systems, forecasting, and multi modal learning
- Developing our Deep Learning framework
- Inventing novel models that combine unsupervised and supervised learning, reinforcement learning
- Developing deep learning algorithms to exploit novel distributed processor architectures
Who we are looking for Master’s or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience) 3+ years of experience in the following area:
- Background in DL, ML algorithms and model development
- Experience designing and developing professional software using Python, C++
- Drive to solve customers’ problems using technical creativity and hard work
- Experience with participating and winning Kaggle competitions Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with DL, ML frameworks (eg. neon, TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.)
- Familiarity with details of implementing algorithms on multi-core CPUs, clusters (MPI), GPUs,
- heterogenous clusters, distributed frameworks (eg. GraphLab, Spark, Hadoop)
Develop the architecture for our Big Data & Analytics Platform to optimize the ingestion and management of varied sources of high volume data
Define analytic architecture that leverages the Big Data Platform to enable advanced analysis capabilities
Required Demonstrable Skills:
- Deep expertise is working with data – all kinds, clean, dirty, unstructured, semi-structured
Have hands-on experience with Cloudera Hadoop Administration (e.g. configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning)
- Strong experience with large cloud-compute infrastructure solutions such as Amazon Web Services, Google, Azure
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of a Hadoop Solution
- Experience creating the requirements analysis, the platform selection, design of the technical architecture, design of the application design and development, testing, and deployment of the proposed solution
- Experience with the major big data solutions like Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, HBASE, MongoDB, Cassandra, Spark, Impala, Oozie, Mahout, Flume, ZooKeeper, Sqoop, etc.
- Firm understanding of major programming/scripting languages like Java, Python, R, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience in working with ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend and/or Pentaho.
- Experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms
- Experience in Hadoop Platform Security and Hadoop Data Governance topics
- Experience in technical computing (optimization, statistics and machine learning)
- Experience with analytics visualization software such as Tableau
Our in-house platform contains all the financial data gathered by the company since its foundation. Our management and researchers consume this data with a voracious appetite – one great visualization is more helpful than hundreds of tables. As the company’s first Data Visualization Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining dashboards and interactive data tools.
- Familiarity with modern visualization frameworks, especially D3.js and Matplotlib.
- Fluency with SQL.
- Understanding of efficient and effective Human Computer Interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to collaborate and add value to the business.
Seeking an experienced Cloud Developer to join our Internet of Things (IoT) team, as part of the Digital Services group in the Emerging Technologies Practice unit. IoT is driving innovations, such as smart city, smart manufacturing, smart agriculture, smart military, remote health monitoring, mobile workforces and more. As a Cloud Developer, you will work closely with Data Scientists, IoT Engineers and other Solution Architects to develop end-to-end solutions that include intelligent sensors, gateways, analytics software, security appliances, networking devices, and other enterprise software components that support the digital government market needs. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge in the cloud-based ecosystem (AWS, Azure, BlueMix etc.) to evaluate and select the most appropriate cloud components (storage, CPU, security, IoT platform, services, integration, etc.), processes and tools.
- Work with IoT Engineer, Data Scientist, UX Engineer, Solution Architects, domain experts, and other project team members to come to consensus on your proposed solution and ensure project meets both client and end user needs.
- Design, develop, prototype IoT solutions and deliver Proof of Concepts for new and emerging markets such as department of defense, regulatory agencies, autonomous vehicles, and Oil and Gas industry.
- Develop cloud-based IoT systems using cloud based IoT platforms, middleware components, data modeling, and service-orientated architecture (SOA) solutions.
- Hands-on coding using Agile methodology, cloud technologies, wireless communication, mobile and web development. Must have hands on development experience with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Cloud Foundry, IBM BlueMix, etc.
- Experience designing and developing secure, flexible, scalable, customizable, and reliable enterprise web based cloud-hosted applications using industry best practices.
- Hands on experience with software development technology stack including Java, SOA, AngularJS, Mobile technologies, JSON, REST, SOAP, APIs, etc.
- Familiarity using Big Data Analytics tools such as Tableau, Spark, Trifacta, Platfora, etc.
- Understanding of databases, and working knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, XML, JSON, Oracle, hBase, Cassandra, Hive, MongoDB, etc.
- 7+ years’ experience in software development.
- 3+ years’ experience with cloud applications development.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies, or similar degrees
- Experience with various IoT platforms such as Microsoft Azure IoT suite, AWS IoT platform, IBM BlueMix, etc.
- Experience working with various IoT protocols (MQTT, AMQP), Bluetooth, BLE, LoRaWAN, WiFi.
- Knowledge of remote access products, VPNs, gateways, firewalls, proxies, and networking configurations.
- Client is seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer for an exciting opportunity. They will be responsible for the 24×7 (year round) monitoring of all internal critical systems and provide Level II technical support and customer service for both internal and external company clients and products/systems.
- Responsible for monitoring, infrastructure troubleshooting, application support, networking, systems, communication/messaging, and resolving incidents and outage events utilizing documented processes and run books.
- Support emphasis will be in the Cloud Operations and Development.
- Proficient in one or more: Perl, Python, Ruby, Go with experience in object oriented programming.
- Linux/Unix knowledge and subsystems (process management, kernels, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Unix network protocols and TCP/IP network fundamentals.
- Experience with core infrastructure technologies (PKI, DNS, TLS, SSH, SNMP)
- Experience in configuration management technologies (Ansible/Chef/Puppet, etc.)
- Knowledge of Load Balancers software and hardware (Netscaler, F5, HA Proxy, nginx, etc.).
- Experience with build/release (CI/CD) pipelines and methodologies (Jenkins, Hudson, TeamCity etc.).
- Experience with Hadoop (Cloudera) include hands on YARN, HIVE, HBASE
- Experience with Data pipeline (FLUME, KAFKA).
- Bonus: Experience with working with Hashicorp stack (terraform, nomad, consul, vagrant, packer, etc.)
- Manage Large Scale Production and Non-Production Serving and Application Components in the Advertising Platforms Private Cloud
- Deploy, support and monitor Advertising Platform’s applications to multiple environments within the cloud